ALL-COUNTY HS ART CLUB
Calling All Budding Artists!
Join The Randolph Arts Guild
for an All-County High School ART CLUB!
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday @ 1 pm – 4 pm, starting February 10, 2018.
Randolph Arts Guild, 123 Sunset Ave, Asheboro, NC
Have you always wanted to learn more about:
- Digital and Graphic Art
- Chalk and Oil Pastels
- Mixed Media
- Fiber Art (weaving, dyeing, etc)
- Paper making
- Book Binding, Journal Art, Altered Books
- Raw Materials Processes
- Ceramics & Pottery (wheel & hand)
- Illustration (comics and anime)
- Plein Air
This is your chance to create artwork on your own time, at your own speed, and meet other artists and art enthusiasts who want to explore the different avenues of artwork. Bring your own materials, or use those provided by the RAG.
This club is member-driven, meaning topics covered will be based on what the group wants to learn. First meeting will be devoted to planning and brainstorming.
The Art club’s mission
- Bring together high schoolers from any school in Randolph County through creative pursuits
- Explore various art media in making art beyond the K-12 curriculum
- Assist club members with documenting artistic development and progress through a multimedia portfolio
- Must be enrolled in Grades 9 – 12 at a Randolph County School, Asheboro City School, or a private/charter/homeschool in Randolph County, NC; or currently reside in Randolph County. Please inquire for an exception.
- Must be a member of the Randolph Arts Guild by the third club meeting the club member attends.
Questions? Want more information?
Please contact Grace McFetters at GMcFetters@RandolphArtsGuild.com
RAG Youth Art Ambassador:
Dakota McPherson at ArtAmbassador@RandolphArtsGuild.com