Membership Levels and Benefits
- Reduced fees on selected classes, programs and other activities
- Free subscription to The Window, our quarterly newsletter
- Advance notice of exhibits, receptions, and other events
- Various members-only activities
- Voting rights at membership meetings
All benefits of Individual Membership for two adults and children under the age of eighteen.
- All the benefits of Individual Membership for eighteen months
- Free gift wrapping at Morings Fine Crafts
- All benefits of Friend Membership for two adults and children under the age of eighteen for eighteen months
- All benefits of Sustainer Membership for life of adult life member(s)
- May be paid in three annual installments of $250
- Permanent listing on Life Member Plaque in Moring Arts Center
- 10% Discount at Morings Fine Crafts (except artist consignment items)
The Randolph Arts Guild is a non-profit organization under IRS Code, Section 501(c)3. Membership is tax deductible to the full extent of the code.