ALL-COUNTY HS ART CLUB
Calling All Budding Artists!
Join The Randolph Arts Guild
for an All-County High School ART CLUB!
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday @ 1 pm – 4 pm. Check back soon when this club will start back up!
Randolph Arts Guild, 123 Sunset Ave, Asheboro, NC
Have you always wanted to learn more about:
- Digital and Graphic Art
- Chalk and Oil Pastels
- Mixed Media
- Fiber Art (weaving, dyeing, etc)
- Paper making
- Book Binding, Journal Art, Altered Books
- Raw Materials Processes
- Ceramics & Pottery (wheel & hand)
- Illustration (comics and anime)
- Plein Air
This is your chance to create artwork on your own time, at your own speed, and meet other artists and art enthusiasts who want to explore the different avenues of artwork. Bring your own materials, or use those provided by the RAG.
This club is member-driven, meaning topics covered will be based on what the group wants to learn. First meeting will be devoted to planning and brainstorming.
The Art club’s mission
- Bring together high schoolers from any school in Randolph County through creative pursuits
- Explore various art media in making art beyond the K-12 curriculum
- Assist club members with documenting artistic development and progress through a multimedia portfolio
- Must be enrolled in Grades 9 – 12 at a Randolph County School, Asheboro City School, or a private/charter/homeschool in Randolph County, NC; or currently reside in Randolph County. Please inquire for an exception.
- Must be a member of the Randolph Arts Guild by the third club meeting the club member attends.
Questions? Want more information?
Please contact Program Directors at:
Brooke Avery firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcus Lawson email@example.com
The Stitch Niche with Grace Stamper
Starting in July The Stitch Niche is a welcoming and open group for
crochet, knitting or any form of needlework. Come join us from 5-8
p.m. every Thursday for friendly assistance with projects or just a fun
conversation with like-minded crafters! All skill levels are welcome
Monday Morning Painters
Looking for a community-based, fun, informal group to art with? Join
us for fun and artistic camaraderie on Monday mornings from 10am
-12noon, barring foul weather and holidays. Bring your own paints,
brushes, pencils, and projects. You’ll be sure to settle in for some spirited
inspiration and motivation to spare!
Rug Hooking with Mimi Wright
Our fibers classes are going strong! We want to offer a new Open
Studio for all those interested in Rug Hooking. This studio is open
the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month. The studio will meet in the
101 Gallery from 10 am – 2 pm.